(TFT) Simply PBEMing

> > A while back I
> > was thinking of running a PBEM using it but I may change it over to
Simply
> > Roleplaying/Compact Combat.
>
> I'd be *very* interested in playing CC/SR via email.  Please let me
> know if there's a spot open.
>
> I'm thinking about starting a new list/website for the Microtactix
> stuff, but I'm not sure if there's any interest.  Would anyone else on
> this list be interested?

As far as a pbem for SR, let's wait until summer and I will have more time.
John Hill (Warplayer) can tell you a teachers job is never finished during
the school year.  Eight to ten hour days and homework of another 2-3 grading
papers, making plans, and such.  This makes you feel like smacking someone
when they say "Oh! you got summers off!"  Another thing I like is teaching
is a "calling".  Yes it is but I would like to make enough money to support
someone besides myself.   What little time we have is actually spent with
our families during the school year.

Sorry about the dissertation!

 Yes, I would like to run one based on the solitaire microgame Barbarian
Prince.  But let's wait until after June 25 and will speak again Joe or
anyone else that is interested.

As far as a new list site, I have interest but looking at those who respond
to OneList for Microtactix (I think it is John Hill and myself and maybe 2
or 3 others) it may not be worth it.  Perhaps Guy can give us insight on
this topic if he still attends to his TFT digest, which I'm sure he still
does.

Yours in Cidri,
Justin