Re: (TFT) Guild membership

     Such Insight from an AOL subscriber <wry sarcastic grin>.

I have been reading this ongoing conversation for over two to three weeks
about wizard guild membership and now I put my two smells worth.
GET A LIFE IT'S A GAME NOT REAL LIFE.  Play the game as you like it and I'll
play it the way I like it.  I saw this same thing happen last year on the
list where one member was flamed (Charles Gadda) and either left the list or
no longer cooresponds.  Sometimes rules lawyering goes too far.

Yours in a peaceful part of Cidri,
Justin