(TFT) TFT Release

Anyone thought of gathering all the house rules, new monsters, spells,
talents, etc and putting it all together for us hard-core TFT'ers.

I don't suspect Howard will mind . . . providing he's still alive? It's all

fan created and not being sold for profit, yada yada yada . . .

Comments ?<

I've done alot of it - not all of it, but quite a bit of it (someone else
can tackle the spells!), but the general reaction from the list has been
rather against the idea. .

Also, (as recently mentioned in a post) just about everyone modifies TFT,
so it's very hard to get a concensus on what would work for the group.

Michael