Re: (TFT) TFT: Another Orphaned Post

"Dave Seagraves" <dseagraves@austin.rr.com> wrote:
>    Hey Joe, here's another post which I noticed didn't make it into a
> digest. Based on the date it should have gone into either 12 or 13.
> Hypothesis: Could it be all of the other orphans fell between digests like
> this? Could be a clue into the source of the problem.

Yes, some of the posts disappeared from the digest.  Sorry, but in trying
to fix things, the software threw out some posts based on their posting
date.

I (and the folks who maintain the software!) are at a bit of a loss as
to why this is happening now on the list when it was fine before.  I'm
hoping I don't have to move the list to another server, but if this
doesn't clear up soon I'll be moving it to the machine that's under my
complete control (and which currently hosts another fully-functional list!)

Again, my sincere apologies to the digest readers, especially now that
the traffic has picked up again.