Re: (TFT) New List Member Introduction

> So where do u live tony.  I'm only 12 but i'll try to meet.  I'd prefefribly
> like to do it over the internet.
>         Andrew

Well, I live in Wisconsin (the land of cheese and beer), but like I said,
my face-to-face group is about as big as I can deal with now.  I really
don't have time for internet gaming, because my wife and I will be having
our first child pretty much any day now, and that's going to take the vast
majority of my free time (along with things like finishing the basement,
re-siding the garage and breezeway on the house, and a bunch of other
repairs on our home).

Tony Merlock