Adventure Resources (was Re: (TFT) New List Member Introduction)

Ouch! That old thing!?

An interesting book I picked up this weekend is called "Official Price
Guide to Role-Playing Games" and lists that module as worth $8.00.

Now I dont think that price is particularly accurate, but it's certainly a
handy book for cataloging my collection.

It is a pretty good source, but I do tend to like 'linked' adventures -
even if the link is rather fragile. "Road to Danger" was recently printed
by TSR as a group of low-level adventures all drawn from Dungeon magazine
for those who haven't collected alot of them.

Michael