RE: (TFT) TFT Cavalry part 2

David Michael Grouchy II wrote:

> >From: "John Paul Bakshoian" <hailmelee@hotmail.com>
> >
> >Wow.  This is the only occurance of an attack happening DURING MOVEMENT

John Paul, many kudoes for superior research and reporting.  I did not
know of the pike's three-hex range.  I think if it's good enough for
pikes, it's good enough for two-hex weapons.  But I see the designer's
dilemma; such weapons are far too common, letting them strike during
movement could slow things down too much.>>>>

Related to this is a "true" halberd consisted of a spear, poleaxe, and bill.
The bill was used to drag a cavalryman/knight from its horse.  Perhaps this
could be worked into movement and combat.

Yours in Cidri,
Justin