(TFT) Buying Talents with experience

>Back in June I posted suggestions for using Ron Pehr's TFT Superhero
system
for improving talents, and also my system for buying (or improving) talents
using experience points instead of having to increase the IQ attribute. But
I didn't see any response to my post, not even disagreement!<

Well, I didn't quite understand your suggestion, because Ron Pehr's
suggestion for improving talents IS spending experience points instead of
having to increase the IQ. You buy the cost of an additonal IQ point and
use it to increase the proficiency of the Talent.

Michael