Re: (TFT) Cavalry Charge Proposal

From: Michael Taylor <MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: (TFT) Cavalry Charge Proposal
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 21:10:12 -0400

The Treasure of the Silver Dragon has decent Morale rules and
there are some in the Ships & Swords article in Space Gamer #24,
page 11.

Michael, This is great. Not only are there descriptions of morale but you reminded me the naval article. I'll have to reread this.

As these morale items were part of TFT (The article said Steve gave his blessings to it), it might be considered as part of the TFT system. It gives a reaction roll of one die or as a savings roll on 3d6 versus IQ. With a little tinkering, I can make this suit mass miniatures rules.

Thanks.

Hail Melee

John Paul