Re: (TFT) Metric Temperatures

In a message dated 7/29/00 9:45:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
casliber@ozemail.com.au writes:

>  Again, i can instantly visualize 21C or 35C (hot!), 15C (coolish, need a
>  jumper, sorry sweater) etc. I can never get my head around fahrenheit
>  Cas

    Just subtract 32 and halve the answer, should only take a second. For
instance, 100F - 32 = 68 / 2 = 34. Hot, right? You wont get the right answer
but only be off 2-3 degrees within the normal range of temperatures. Should
be close enough that you get a rough idea of how it feels anyway.

John Rebori
Don't think of it as being outnumbered
Think of it as having a wide shot selection