Re: (TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #56

Michael Taylor <MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com> wrote:
> Re: my $58 TFT bonanza:
> Wow! That is lucky! Unfortunately while the internet has given us access to
> things we could never find before, it's also made things that nobody but us
> would consider valuable - much more pricey!

In a related story, I've just funded my online purchasing by selling
42 old Classics Illustrated comix that I took out of my Grandmother's
house as we were cleaning it out to be sold.  Vintage 1964; sold for
$129.  They're worth something to somebody!

Frankly, I don't care if all my games are mint unpunched first editions.
I just want them all to have 'em :)  Some may never see the light of day;
I'd have to have nothing else in the way of choices to play Dimension
Demons, I think!

I don't dare play with my copy of Melee, though - it *is* a first ed. and
has seen quite a bit of play, but is still in one piece.

I told my wife about what some of these games were going for, and her
immediate response: "They'll bring in some money after you kick!"
Sheesh.