RE: (TFT) Fafhrd & Gray Mouser for TFT

IQ?

My apologies Justin, we've discussed "adjIQ" on this list so many times
that I didnt' think the notation would throw anyone. But as it turns out
those numbers are pure TFT.

Those are the amount of IQ points that have been spent on the Talents. I
didn't want to make anyone have to re-calculate to check my work!

I also wanted to show that there is still a little room for improvement.
For example, if you wanted to make Mouser a Master Theif you could still do
it with adjIQ.

Keep in mind that the Lankhmar game gives 3 sets of stats for these
characters. Young, Peak Physical and Mature. I used Peak Physical. You
could also say that (and I think this would be accurate) that Mouser was a
darn good theif, but didnt become a Master until later in life when he
matured.

To do that accurately (the Lankhmar game simply says 1st and 2nd level
spells) I'd have to re-read the books. They've been released in wonderful
new additions...and I truly do mean to...but I haven't gotten around to it
yet.

They're not stupid at all and I'm not offended at all.

I agree with you mostly...but then again. I used Handicaps from the Space
Gamer articles. Not everyone can get a copy of those. But I feel they are
mostly self-explanatory.

Now, you'll also notice that the weapon damage is taken from Rick's article
on Advantages of Great Strength which is available on Ty Beard's TFT
web-site, so everyone *does* have access to it, but it's not exactly
following the Canon.

So I think it depends on how likely die-hard TFT people are going to have
access to the modifications.

Do us a favor and convert these to *strict* TFT. I think you'll find they
dont differ by much. This was just an example for fun anyway...

Next up....Robin Hood and his Merry men!

Michael