RE: (TFT) RE: Fine Armor Manufacturing?

Well, that's good because I didnt tell you whether I liked the game or not!
How could I? I've never played and probably never will!?

No, that's not all you mentioned. Your words were "Give it a look its much
less silly"

My response was merely "Why would I give it a look? Here's all the reasons
it would be uninteresting to me personally to 'give it a look'."

Well, so does Settlers of Catan, CandyLand and Trivial Pursuit, but I dont
think that's very relevant....

I have. Pages and pages and pages of classes...shudder....

Just my opinion, but if you ask me to give something a look - can't I even
ask "Why"?

Michael