(TFT) RPG preference

I guess I feel similar to Justin regarding D&D, it does have a helluva lot
of resoures and is packaged prettily. Sometimes I think the specific RPG
system is less important than the actual RPG/storytelling itself.
With TFT we get the chance to flesh out the rules ourselves, which is fun

I remember these arguments one would have when a teenager about what 'good
taste' was; what was good music etc. and alot of it really boiled down to
personal preference that was made with a minimum of logical input. You know,
someone else's Good Taste is measured by being directly proportional to my
own taste.

There are things I miss about D&D and RQ; I'm not hugely happy with the
nebulous world of Cidri but understand that it was/is a malleable concept
that suited the initial spartan state of published material of the game. I
also miss all the priest/religion type stuff (which is funny because I'm an
atheist, or agnostic if I'm in a good mood), but again, given the evolution
of the game was difficult how SJ would implement it early on. But anyway,
thats cool, If I miss other games I'll play them and concentrate on TFT here
ha ha
Cas