RE: (TFT) hexes

I like the idea of 3 hex wide hallways. Most of the labyrinths I played or
GMed were rough caverns anyway, so playing mix'n'match with the fragment
hexmap bits from AM were what we used. (I remember making lots of cutout
megahex trees for open hex space to simulate an outdoor encounter too>>>>

Trees must have big trunks in Australia, probably to hold that kookabura
bird.  Ha!Ha!  Keep up the good work.  The first boxed set of DragonQuest
had an excellent outdoor map in hexes that we used.  Tree trunks were one
hex and brush varied in hex size.  Throughout the time I played I used a
Battlemat and overhead projector pens.

Yours in Cidri,
Justin