Re: (TFT) Greetings

i would definitely put some money into republishing it.

----Original Message Follows----
From: Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: (TFT) Greetings
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:33:12 -0400 (EDT)

John Hepner wrote:
> Also, like many, I wish Howard Thompson would come out of the woodwork long > enough to sell TFT to someone who will actually USE it. Anyone tracked the
> fellow down yet? Is he still alive even?

Yes, he's been tracked down, and might actually consider selling it, but
no one to date has made a serious enough proposal to send along to him.
He basically wants a fully-prepared proposal that's been vetted by a
lawyer.  He's apparently got no price in mind, but instead wants this
proposal to make an offer that he'd accept or reject.  It's not clear on
whether there would be further negotiations on price.

Last year there was someone who was preparing a proposal, but I never heard
of anything coming of it.

Welcome to the list!