Re: Re: (TFT) Hundred strength elemental

Cas,
    Hahahaha, That is awesome!  I can't wait to use
it on my players.   I think I'll use Thorn's
Hiroshima and have the entire room explode so
forcefully that it caves in.  Yes, the traitor
apprentice.  "Everyone make new characters."  :-)
Ehhhh he he he   he.
    As a player on the other hand I am highly under
developed.  Everyone always wanted me to run the
game.  As a GM I have had an npc attack the healer
from behind with two weapons and cutlass, and
thousands of other atrocities, but as a player
I don't find many GMs sophisticated enough to use
loyalty or morale checks.  I guess I have noticed
as a trend that most GMs don't give players much
access to the power structures of the game world.
They tend to try and keep the party isolated.
Funny that they don't like separating the
adventurers from each other.
    I have also noticed that GMs prefer to have
everyone in the same room.  That way everyone at
the table CAN hear what everyone else says.  If
they separated the party members, it becomes much
easier to have one Ogre kill them all.
    In conclusion as a devious player I cast
Detect Enemies.  No they can't join the guild.  And
they certainly aren't getting any where near the
pentalab.
    :)  Its nice that my players have never
screened their apprentices with detect enemies
before.   Ahhhhhahahaha.  BOOOOM.  Your a
silhouette.

    David Michael Grouchy II