(TFT) New TFT Counter Sheet

Hi Everyone,

	I have almost finished off a new counter
sheet for TFT.  It is 8 and 1/2 " by 11 inches and has
a bunch of fighters, wizards, hymenopterans, a
2, 3, 4 and 7 hex dragon and bunches of odd monsters
including a 2 hex grizzly bear.

	Several TFT campaigns have started up
around here, and this counter set is intended to
give the standard sized dragons and giants rather
than the weird stuff I usually draw.  As such it
will be of less use to most of you than my first
couple sheets since most of you will have many
of these critters.

	Normally with my counter sheets I
photocopy them but the heaviest paper is too thin.
The counters are flimsy, hard to pick up, move
when breathed on, etc.  They need to be glued
down onto something heavier, but I have never
bothered.

	So I am thinking of using an offset press
to make counters of similar quality to those from
TFT.

	I was thinking I could make a package
of 5 of the new sheets, and a flimsy copy or 2 of
the last two sheets I made.  I would sell these to
try to offset some of the cost of going to an offset
press.

	So my question is would you pay $5 or
$7 dollars for a pack of new TFT counters.

	A number of people on the list have
copies of my first two sheets.  Perhaps they
would be kind enough (or unkind enough!)
to give a short review of my artistic talents?

	Note that since these counters are hand
drawn there is no copyright problems with me
offering them for sale.

	Thanks Rick