(TFT) Re: Rick's take on 100 potions a month

	My supplement on Alchemists / Chemists
was the TFT rules expanded.  I've found that when
you really dig into them there are problems.

	If I was to redo the rules, I would make
much more extensive changes that would say that
when you are dealing with magical ingredients,
strange odd effects, (a full moon shone on the
girl down the street's coming of age day) mean
that the optimizing, scientific accuracy and
analysis would be impossible.

	Magic (and potions using magical
ingredients) becomes more wild and unpredictable.

	Not that I have time to revise my chemist
rules because that is a BIG project.

	Rick