Re: (TFT) TSGs and FGs

> I'd say no.  Are you interested in certain particular ones?
Dear Stan (& Michael)
Well, in keeping with teh monster theme,
I wanted to see what Ron Pehr had written in DW 16 in converting some Greek
Mythology critters, also Orc stuff from TSG 15 and 17, aslo TSG 27 weapons
for hobbits, spells from TSG 39, FG 4 with djinn (to compare again)

I was toying with a couple of orc ideas (eg: tradeoff: startnig orc gets +1
in HTH but -1 on reactions, due to teeth/claws/ugliness. This is optional
given the heterogeneity of the orc species.)