(TFT) Handicap list

Hello all,

My name is Todd Roll and I have been a lurker on this list for about a
year now.  I have been a fan of TFT since 1981 when I bought Advanced
Melee and Death Test.

I have a request and I am not sure if this is acceptable or not, so if it
is not just let me know.

Could someone post a list of the handicaps for TFT as printed in the Space
Gamer?  I don't want full descriptions, just the name of the handicap (ie
Blind, Missing leg, Clumsy) I don't think this will be a problem with
copyright, but not being an expert in that field I don't know for
sure.  Again if I am out of line for requesting this just let me know.

Thank you,

Todd
<

This does not sound like a fair use violation. Dont worry -- someone will
correct me if I'm wrong!

There are a few of these that I have added myself. If that bothers you let
me know and I'll identify them...

Acrophobia  (-2)
Alcoholic  (-2)
Animal (-3)