(TFT) The Deskin spell?

"Well, interestingly enough - some players in my TFT campaign had a similar
question which lead them to an inspiration in their magical research - the
Deskin spell! (If anyone wants it, let me know, I'll have to dig around for
it, since it's likely still packed away since I moved)"

Did you ever find this spell?

I'd love to see it!

(In the middle of creating some Skeletons - which caused me to research
this discussion..)

Thanks!
Michael

Name: Guthrie of the Marsh 'Galoot'
Non-combatant, Male, Hobbit, Older Child (10 yrs old) , Serf
ST 3         MA 8         AP 3
DX 14        KA 8         BV 6
IQ 9 (3)         DtD 6
Talents: Farming (F, 8/1)
Talents: Sling (1),Knife (1),Cestus (1),
Weapons: Fists (HTH 1d6-5), Club (as Fist +2 or +3 2-handed in HTH, 4)
Armor: No Armor worn, No Sheild carried
Clothes:  Black Cloak w/hood. Satchel, leather, w/drawstrings. Wears Low,
hard
boots
Gear:  Lamp oil in flask carried in a leather backpack
Pockets: The pocket contains a large hole
Goods:  Wine, 3 gills (or 'noggins'), glass bottles each held in wicker
carrier (worth 1 tik/gill to 2 rilks/gill, varies with quality)

--- If encountered at home on the form, add  Sack, heavy canvas (1) Sack,
heavy canvas (1),, Pockets: ,  Basket, Cane and Rags/bandages/towels,

--- If travelling overland or part of caravan: Traveling afoot (or afloat)
and
alone., wagons, using harness,
bridles,. Carries   Water, 5 costrels (small leather 'barrels' with
shoulder
straps and central neck) Torches, 11  Water, 8 costrels (small leather
'barrels' with shoulder straps and central neck) Stakes, wooden Rope, 2
50'-long coils,, Money: 8 z (20 copper), 2 gr ($10), 40 z (100 copper), 3
Nb
($300),, Weapons:  Bo stick (1d6, 10) and Dagger (1d6-1, 7)

Appearance:  tall, 130 pounds, (27" chest, 7" torso length),  light golden
skin, curly black hair, brown eyes, Left-handed
Personality: Miserly (TN) Argumentative (major), Hot-tempered (minor),
History: NPC is Sixth child , has 7 siblings: one sister, one brother, one
sister, one sister, one brother, one sister, one brother,. Their father was
+   Scribe,. Father Hard Worker, Yesman,. During childhood  Apprenticed to
mentor to learn occupation, Gentleman --
Tinker
Magistrate at age 9,. During postchildhood  Save life of Guardian - if not
already indicated, Raised by wolves at age 14, Responsible for death of
Distant Cousin () (on Father's side),  Assassination, you are blamed Matter
is
over with at age 18, Apprenticed to mentor - Mentor is Physician at age 15,
Job: Has the job that pays the most that he is qualified for

Name: Moatyard of the Friary Cryer
Non-combatant, Male, Human, Teenager (16 yrs old) , Serf
ST 9         MA 10        AP 5
DX 10        KA 11        BV 6
IQ 9 (7)         DtD 10
Talents: Gardener (2),Bow (2),Diving (1),Shoemaking (1),Quarterstaff
(1),Sling
(1),Literacy (1),
Weapons: Fists (HTH 1d6-3), Club (as Fist +2 or +3 2-handed in HTH, 4)
Armor: No Armor worn, No Sheild carried
Clothes:  Brown smock. Green apron. Wears brown Cloth-wraps (strips of
cloth
tied and twisted around calves and feet)
Gear:  Mallet, wooden (as Hammer) Rags (4),
Money: 2 z (5 copper), 4 gr ($20), 2 Nb ($200),
Pockets: The pocket contains a vial of perfume
Goods:  Goblet(s) (worth 3 t each)
Weapons:  Bo stick (1d6, 10) and Small Bow (1d6-1, 9) with quiver of 3
arrows

--- If travelling overland or part of caravan:  Skin of water and food
carried
in a muslin sack, Traveling riding dogs., No conveyance, using saddles,
saddle blankets
ropes,. Carries  Bundle(s) of firewood  Water, 12 costrels (small leather
'barrels' with shoulder straps and central neck) Tent(s) Tent(s) 1 Wooden
barrels (in wagon),

Appearance: is 5'11" tall, 155 pounds, (71" chest, 18" torso length),
red-bronze skin, balding black hair, white/featureless eyes
Personality: Streetwise (LE) Quirk: Sighs loudly every three minutes.,
History: Social Standing: Distinguished (lawyers, physicians, clerics,
magic-users) I was born in/near Robin Hood's Hill.. Legitimate child of
father. Has living siblings (one younger brother). Mother died when I was
young. Father still lives. Three siblings died when I was young. Father had
different profession than I have. Father was a Farmer. Was apprenticed in a
regular manner to a teacher of my profession. Master treated me warmly and
considerately. Master's status was low among his peers. Master had one
other
apprentice (older boy). Master favored the other apprentices.. Was
contacted
by the local theives' guild as a teenager. Attitude toward the family is
more
loving than normal for my culture.
Job: Has the second highest-paying job he is qualified for