Re: (TFT) Munchkin??

On Sun, 24 Sep 2000 18:02:03 -0400 (EDT), Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com>
wrote:

>In the D&D/TFT posts over the last week and in a few other messages I've
>read latly, the term "munchkin" has been used in a generally derogatory
>tone, but I can't suss out from the context what it's really supposed to
>mean.  Anyone want to interpret this for me?  Thanx.

munchkin. A type of gamer who looks for instant gratification and with
an end goal of bigger weapons and bigger kills.

Kill, maim harm is the munchkin creed.

Think Bob and Dave from "knights of the Dinner Table"

ed
--
edhogg@equus.demon.co.uk           |  Dragons Rescued  |      _////
http://www.equus.demon.co.uk/      |  Maidens Slain    |   o_/o ///