Re: (TFT) Dirt Cheep Dungeons

On Fri, 6 Oct 2000 16:07:44 -0400 (EDT), Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com>
wrote:

>ed <edhogg@equus.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>> I now have a PDF of that counter sheet if anybody wants to see it then
>> let me know. I'd post it to this list but it's a shy under 200K and I'm
>> not sure how people would feel.
>
>It can now be downloaded at http://www.brainiac.com/tft/counters01.pdf

I'd just like to point out that that sheet was me just learning the
software. As I say, if folk mail their "wants" I'll pick my "subjective"
best of and make them up within the limitations of the software

ed
--
edhogg@equus.demon.co.uk           |  Dragons Rescued  |      _////
http://www.equus.demon.co.uk/      |  Maidens Slain    |   o_/o ///