RE: (TFT) TFT n EPT

> Sounds like a great campaign! Something like Raymond Fiest's novels...

When I read his novels, I always wondered about the setting.  When I read
them as I was reading I was picturing the extra planar people as if they
were from Tekumel.  The concept of the city of Carse came from Midkemia
Games, which began as a "D&D" style of world.  I sometimes think Fiest just
took one step forward and Tekumel'ed' it up a bit in his first novels.
What was the title of those???  I read them almost 15-18 years ago!

> I know the feeling - it happens all to often!

I still like HarnMaster more but TFT is easier to teach to folks new to
RPGs, even than D&D.

> That's great! I just ran into a friend of mine from high school and I was
> still able to give him his old characters as well!
Eventually maybe I will put them on the list.  One character known as Baron
was a chemically/magically induced werebear.  The PC worked his IQ up
enough that he could use IQ7 talents.  A bear with a two-handed sword!!!
Ahhhhh!

Yours in Cidri,
Justin