(TFT) Re: TFT n EPT

From: Michael Taylor <MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com>
> > TFT armed with Harns setting could have easily
> toppled AD&D.  Back in the day.  Hey, is there a GURPS/Harn suppliment
> yet?
>
> I agree, I think TFT could have been MUCH bigger than it was. I havne't
> heard of a GURPS/Harn but I would think that a TFT: Harn could be pretty
> transferrable to any other campaign. I'd love to see material for that...

There were plans for a GURPS Harn at one point, but they never came to
fruition. There was also plans for a GURPS Paranoia, which was actually
briefly playtested, but it also didn't see print.

The current spate of conversions includes GURPS Castle Falkenstein (by
SJG) and GURPS Conspiracy X (by Eden Studios).

---
Brett Slocum  --  slocum@skypoint.com  --  ICQ #13032903
Home page: http://www.skypoint.com/~slocum/
"Ah'm yer pa, Luke." -- if James Earl Ray was the voice of Darth Vader