(TFT) Website madness

I don't know if you've noticed, but the website for the list has been
down since last weekend.  I've been having trouble contacting the kid
that passes for the administrator at the site, so I don't know when
it'll be back up, but I do know that the files are there and complete
at least up to 10/16.  At least the list itself wasn't affected.

I'll let you know when it's back up.  Thanks for your patience.