Re: (TFT) New Spell: Flesh Flesh

--- Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com> wrote:
 "Dave Seagraves" <dseagraves@austin.rr.com> wrote:
 > IQ 13 SPELLS
 > FLESH FLESH (T): This unusual spell is just like
 Stone
 >    and Iron Flesh, except that it makes the
 subject's
 >    skin just like normal human skin - stopping
 exactly
 >    zero hits per attack.

Makes me wonder about a sick variation, only to be
wielded by high-level wizards who have no friends:

IQ 16 SPELL
BUTTER FLESH (T): With this spell a caster is able to
reduce the hits stopped by a foe and his armor to -1.
Weapons gouge, cleave, mush the victim's flesh as
though it were butter. Perhaps those witnessing the
carnage should be made to roll vs nausea.

Sorry, it popped into my head.

Mark