Re: (TFT) Word value

From: "Anthony Merlock"

I would think that you'd need some way
to communicate in order to learn and use "New Followers".  Now, maybe
an IQ 4 slime could communicate with other slimes, and form a slime-posse
to hunt down those evil adventurers that invade their territory, but I'm
not even sure a slime can communicate with others of it's own kind.

The slime I had in mind. A silver slime IQ 6. With four wishes it could learn new follower. Since they shoot lightning I figured other silver slimes could understand them. Maybe some kind of crackling charge rolling across their shiny surfaces and the ways in which it fluxuates. That and it could give possitive reinforcement by dropping off silver for the other ones to eat. When they do well. This slime would have a posse of 5. That comes out to six 3D6 lightning bolts for three rounds at DX 12. This form of monster creation is the elevation of nuisance creature. Not a bad investment for just 4 wishes. A magical item of control slime and they could be turned against any of ones opponents who could subsequently be "de-enchanted." I would call it a "control slime lightning rod" The suport comunity would have to inclued an IQ 34 Wizard (for the wishes mainly), a wizards lab, eight more wizards (totaling nine), and 81 apprentices. They could make 6d lightning rods, with control slime, in just 22 weeks. Total purchase price for this item 30,000 6D lightning + double 12,000 for control = $54,000. Not included in the purchase price are six live slimes. Now this is a problem. There are no lightning rods in my campaign. Has anyone figured out how to catch and transport a live silver slime? I mean lightning even de-enchants. How long can you maintian freeze.

    David Michael Grouchy II