(TFT) List fixed

Folks, once again the idjits at eFortress have let their mail
server go unattended, and as a result, the list was down for a while
thanks to a full drive.

We should be all set now, but everything for the last week or so
is lost.  Sorry about this; I'll be looking for a new server soon
(and I think I may have found one :)  It won't change anything visible
to you, though.  Thanks for your patience!