(TFT) Hocus-pocus, gates, mathmatics, and Cidri-sized

Yeah! and what's the air speed velocity of a kielbasa ladden Pollack?
Gates, demons, Cidri-size, and mathmatics as someone said before "You all
need to get a life!"  Its FANTASY it does not follow Newtonian laws and when
last I heard the only magic is illusion and the only real gargoyles are
stoned hanging on cathedrals or big buildings.  You all sound like the nerds
I beat up in high school.  I think you all are a bunch of frustrated
mathmaticians.  Ahhhhh! whatever enjoy yourself ya can't be 18-20 again.
Have fun but please don't paste that much.  Keep up the good work

Yours in Cidri,
Justin GRABOWSKI
(just in case there's a problem with the slur on my ethnic group--- I don't
think the Greeks have forgiven SJ yet)