(TFT) Thoughts on Cidri

>These demon-launching thought experiments have got me to thinking a bit
about Cidri itself.  For starters, how big is it?  We're told it's BIG,
apparently the original idea was 'big enough that everyone's campaigns can
fit on it, all in their own areas'--or, at the very least, big enough that
an essentially unlimited number of settings could theoretically be placed
on it.
<

Frankly, exactly how big does it have to be to get all the currently
running Cidri campaigns on it!? ;p

About now, I'd consider it to be the size of Elyntia in the ITL books, but
2000 km of desert below it - after which is the Land Beyond the Mountains.
That's a good sized world which should be a pretty good setting for most
Cidri campaigns.

Michael