Re: (TFT) Unarmed Combat V

Yadomekutsu(2) 13IQ  Literally means ?arrow cutting?. . .

     David Michael Grouchy II<

From: Michael Taylor <MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com>

I have another version of this that I got from the Mailing list.
Are you the author of that version as well? Is this an 'update'
to the same talent or another version of it?

Thanks!

Michael,
While some research was done as a work for hire, I think they guy's name was Doucet, I hold the copyright on this one. Being a rather popular skill it appeared in two books I wrote. Also I posted it about 5 days ago. I don't think it was posted before that. At least not that I know off.

"BRANYA, Realityscape in Fantasy Land" (C) David Michael Grouchy II, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, All Rights Reserved.

"The Least Little Game Company Presents . . . HELL" (C) David Michael Grouchy II, 1993-2001, All Rights Reserved