Re: (TFT) Agraculture, economics and population growth.

Mr. Taylor, remember this from a few days ago?

No big deal - the nice thing about the internet is that it's eternal....

My I also refer you to Rick S. who has done some great work on Farming and
TFT.

Another source of similar research I like to use for TFT is
http://www.serv.net/~owenmp/daemon/chargen2.html

Thanks!
Michael