(TFT) tough illusions

I remember in our campaigns, the GM only allowed illusory figures of
beginning level (i.e. 32 pts for men etc.). So the cunning wizards made
reptile men  with ST 15 DX 13 and pikeaxes for awhile, so the GM thought
about this for a while before stating that on the whole, reptile men were
rare and generally didn't associate with sentient mammalians so that an
illusory reptile warrior would be readily disbelieved. The same went for
gargoyles. Thus, mostly myrmidon-type warriors (12/12/8) were made after or
spearmen.
Cas