(TFT) Non-member submission from [Brett Slocum <bslocum@axxispetro.com>] (fwd)

>>>>> Forwarded message from tft-owner@brainiac.com

From: Brett Slocum <bslocum@axxispetro.com>
To: "'tft@brainiac.com'" <tft@brainiac.com>
Subject: Campaign started

I was contacted a couple months ago by a local TFT enthusiast
who needed a fix of TFT gaming. He brought a couple of friends
and they all coerced, er, ... convinced me to GM a game.

We have now had three sessions, and things are going grand.

This is the strangest party of characters I've ever seen: a
dwarvish fighter, an elvish archer, and a gargoyle swordsman.

They answered a solicitation at the Mercenary's Guild by a
merchant whose daughter had been kidnapped in broad daylight.
The party has since followed a circuitous series of messengers
to the kidnappers, killed three of them, captured one, and
returned to their base of operations -- the merchant's house.

Next week, they get to start interrogating the prisoner.

I haven't really GMed more than about 2 sessions of anything
for about 15 years. I'm having a good time, flying by the seat
of my pants.

Is anyone in the Twin Cities area of MN? Wanna join?
---
Brett Slocum
bslocum@axxispetro.com
slocum@skypoint.com