Re: Re: Re: (TFT) Is this list still active?

Michael Taylor wrote:
>Wow! Very nice - thank you!
>
>So these numbers *already* represent TFT ST?

No, those numbers show how much a cubic foot
of the material weighs.  If you had a cube of
gold, 1' on each side, it would weigh 1205 pounds.

Honestly, though, I'm not sure how you'd convert
these figures into ST factors.  Consider that
denser things aren't necessarily more tough.
Silver is denser than steel, but we don't make
safes out of it.

That being said, the figures are useful for many
purposes--how much gold will fit in a safe, for
instance.