(TFT) Re: new spell & Jack of Shadows.

Hi Cas,
	Yes I have read Jack of Shadows. It is a
classic story, written by Roger Zelazny.

	The spell seemed so different (several
strange effects, unusual cost to repower) that
I thought that it should be a special spell.
However there is no strong reason why it
couldn't be a Thrown Spell.
	What does the list think; thrown
spell or not?  What are the pro's and con's?

	Rick