Re: (TFT) Solo 1 & Civil War Data needed

From: Michael Taylor <MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: (TFT) Solo 1 & Civil War Data needed
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 01:41:07 -0400

The right damage for this one is:
COLT 1861, 1d6+4 damage, 1.2 kg, Min. ST 9, Cost $140, ROF 4 (fires every
3rd turn, or every other turn if adjDX 15+), HS 10/ST 7, Innaccurate (-1 DX
per 3 hexes, not including the first 3 hexes), need Pistol (7/1) to use,
To-Hit : 16-17 = Miss, 18 = Dud

Michael, is this a 6 chamber revolver or a single chamber muzzleloader? If it is a 6 chamber revolver, 15 seconds for that chamber to turn seems awfully long. I like the rest of the data.

Also, I assume Missile Weapon talent still adds +3 to the Dex roll.

Hail Melee,
John Paul