From: "Mike Nadeau" <mnadeau@maine.rr.com>
Subject: The Librarium
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 14:39:57 -0400

Hi,

Do you still have Adv Wizard and Melee Available for Loan? I'm in a bit of a quandry. Years ago I had all the Metagaming stuff and after I left home to join the Military, my Mom threw out most of my stuff. Recently, I found ITL(you can imagine my joy at finding this!) and I was determined to rebuild what I had lost. So far, I have accomplished this with the exception of Adv Melee and Adv Wizard. I tried Ebay and the prices are nearly a King's ransom! All I want are the rules so I can enjoy the modules like I used to and include my kids on how we used to entertain ourselves in the "old days".<
Hope you can help.  Thanks!