Re: (TFT) Solo 1

Night six, "We will join you."

  You say, "We will join you."
Suddely all the children start rejoicing. "Yipppeeee, Yeahaaa, Huraaah, and AAahhhhh-eeeeee". They come running over. One of them walks up to the porch edge and offers you a bottle of wine. "Drink, and be welcome." he says with a smile. You take a timid taste and then a full drink of the blood. It is 4D vs. ST to see if you can resist becoming a vampire. If you succeed in resisting you get 10 experience, drink again. Once it finaly takes hold you turn and offer the wine to Eva. "This is the only way you can be with Greg again." She follows your lead and drinks too. "Good." The getleman says "Let us adjourn inside and discuss things to come." Y'all go into the front room and Eva take the book from the mantle and places it on the table. The three of you sit. You have a question first. "How did you make rats into vampires. I though only humanoids could be." He seems impressed with your intelligence and answers "I used a series of wishes. Three in all, in my lab back at the plantation. We have wonderfull resources there, and a good stock of food." He takes a minute to take out a cigar and smell it for a moment. Children are laughing outside. "Tomorrow you will be contacted by an astral visitor, who will inquire as to the success of your mission. You will assure him that everything is ready. He will come out here to set up a gate to the city. We will use that gate. From that gate we will have access to the city from the inside. New members and resources will be sent here. You will coordinate our operations between the Plantation, this village, and the city. You sirrr, will be the first high priest of a new order." He looks at Eva who seems to be distracted by the sound of children outside. "Go ahead, Lady. Go and join them." She gets up, and walks out the door. He puts the cigar in his mouth and chews on it a little. "I've had a hard time getting the components I need for my research out here. With a gate to the city this should quickly be solved." His face lights up. "We will launch a new breed of adventurer. A good one. From that city we may get access to the gates of other cities. We will spread and grow. Eventually we may rule. After that we may begin unlocking the secrets of the Mnoren themselves." He takes the cigar out of his mouth to punctuate his words with. "I need you to let the wizard set up the GATE. Then, when he is exhausted, TAKE him out. He'll probably do this during the daytime. DON'T worry about it. ATTACKING him from behind will offset the disadvantage of working in the sunshine." (A vampire is at DX-4 in daylight) He puts the cigar back in his mouth and chews on it some more. "Don't forget to plunder him. He will have magic. I'll talk to you after. We'll come up to the plantation. Show you around. I beg your appologies, but I can't support this form anymore" With that he dissolves as though he was an illusion.

   Continue to follow the "Solo 1 no" thread.

   David Michael Grouchy II