RE: (TFT) What's the game effect of Nausea?

Hi all,
	If I were to use the Butter Flesh spell, I would
make these changes:

I would make Butter Flesh in the preq. line of the other
Flesh spells. It would not affect non-magical armor but
any hits that penitrate non-magical armor do +4 damage.
It would only affect Flesh spells lower than or equal to its
IQ level.

	I feel uneasy about the Nausea. Modern humans
would be easilly nauseated, but would adventures who
are used to the horrors of a slave based economy? Would
races such as demons or orks be so affected?

	Some thoughts thrown into the debate!

	Rick