RE: (TFT) Rick's Old /Space Gamer/ Ad

Hi all,

	I got two sales from that ad (one was to Michael Taylor
I believe).  They mis-spelt the advertisement I sent them, it was
suppost to say "Bugs" not "Bigs", I sent in a correction but they
didn't change it before the ad ran out.

	The offer still stands, (and I've completed two new
counter sheets since that time).  I've been meaning to print up
the third batch of counters but I'm so busy with my current work
that I've not found the time.

	I think what I'll do is in 2 months when I've got some
time to breathe, all get things organized and put the remains of
my TFT oeuvre organized and figure out how I'll sell them.

	Rick