(TFT) Hello & a question

Hey folks,
 	I have been lurking on this list for a little while and and have finaly
decided to go ahead and introduce myself.  My name is Chris. I reside in Ohio
(Midwest U.S.). I played melee and many of the other micro games when they
first came out and have at times dusted them off and played them w/ my regular
gaming group.
	After being on this list for a bit I am inspired to try out a bit of a
campaighn ITL style game. Unfortunately I can not lay my hands on my copy of
the rules for AW and ITL (or even the basic rules for wizard) all I have is
melee and advanced melee.
	Any thoughts from the group ?

Chris