RE: RE: (TFT) Megahex Freeze - Falling Dragon

From: Pasha and Rick Smith <pnrsmith@istar.ca>

Hi all,
	The way I play this is that the dragon freezes into
place (wings outstretched etc.). While it is possible that it
spirals straight down, more than likely it will glide forward
for some distance before (possibly) tipping to one side and
crashing.

	I don't allow my dragons to hover, so they have
momentum.

Rick,
Excellent. My players would definetly have accepted this. Particularly the poor wizard who had spent some of his last ST freezing the thing.

  David Michael Grouchy II