(TFT) Re: HOME LABL

>> "David Kimball"<dkimbal1@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
>> > Hi! How are you?
>> >
>> > I send you this file in order to have your advice
>> >
>> > See you later. Thanks

also seen with subject line:
University monies, Maggie, to Ken, Les Phrase (the phrase in
French?)

This exact same email with attachments has started arriving
at my email address this past couple of days, from 3
different
sources with slight changes to the subject and the
attachments
usually being .bat (batch files, VERY bad news if it runs)
and
a couple other file extensions I'm not familiar with.

I've been forwarding them all to my ISP with repeated
nasty-grams
to track and nail thi bugger or I'd be cancelling my
account.

think he/she/it may have virused one of the list machines
and auto sent itself to the rest of us?

But WHY/how from at least 3-4 different sending addresses?

Mack Brewer
(I hate it when crap gets by my filters and firewall)