(TFT) TFT at Game Convention

Hail Melee,

TFT is alive and being played at Gateway Game Convention Labor Day weekend at the Los Angeles Airport Westin Hotel. Saturday around 4pm. I am running an 8 player mass combat game. Each player gets at least 8 characters; more if I don't get a quarum.

I got in the flyer for it.
***
The Dwarves of Navarhun - The Fantasy Trip - the Abraxis League thought their war with the Umbars was going to be quick. Then he Umbars activated their secret alliance with the Dwarves of Navarhun. Three days ago, the dwarves re-occupied their ancient fort in the Nava Bay and started pummeling the Great City of Elvistar with a new weapon of destruction that can fly the 3 leagues of the Straights of Nava. Can you stop the Guns of Navarhun before the city walls crumble? 3 Umbars and 8 Abraxis players.
Referees:  John Bakshoian   Email - shadowhex@earthlink.net
***
This will be a full 25mm lead figure battle with terrain. It's basically an assault on a defended bay. Lots of interesting items will be put into play.

Anyone coming to Los Angeles on 1 September is welcome to play (though you have to pay something like $30 to play at the Con.) Michael, do you want to be dwarven defender or mixed assault team? There is a reason for the 8 to 3 ratio!

Hail Melee,
John Paul

P.S.  Grouchy, I'll want to discuss mass combat some more with you.