Re: (TFT) d20 and new TFT-like systems?

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Taylor <MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com>

<...surfacing....snip>
>So my question to the group is: Is d20 going to kill all
roleplaying
>systems but d20?
>
>Michael

I continue to "buck the trend" by abandoning AD&D 3e and the
"d20 system" and am now running HackMaster from KenzerCo.

As a long time Knights of the Dinner Table fan it was the
only logical choice.

my TFT gaming continues to be sporadic at best. Thank the
gawds
for our FFTS live role-playing group based on TFT rules but
using a single d20 for dice rolling. Full weekend game
coming
up at the end of August. My Thief/Mage shall live again!

Mack