(TFT) updating webpages

OK Michael,
I've updated my webpages a bit, with Rick's spell from shadowjack, the
pokemons and the snollygosters (on the nuisance page). I took the liberty
of
altering snollygosters as you described them as very intelligent and then
gave them IQ 3 (?? )
- so I doubled the IQ and gave them TACTICS to substantiate the quote.
I'm dithering around with millions of emails about the place so bear with
Cas
=====<

No hurry! It's just nice to know someone else is doing that work! I'm
currently doing a bunch of quick-and-dirty NPCs...
Thanks!
Michael