RE: (TFT) Xena, Warrior Princess

Actually I based it on the WEG Hercules & Xena game where it lists "Too
many to mention" for Herc's 'Special Moves'. I just figured that at his
current ability, he could "forget" the UC talents without too much
hardship!

But it's not set in stone - make some modifications and send it back, I'd
love to see them!

Acolyte, Biofeedback, Keay, Parry, Street Wise is from Rick S. on this list
Brawling, First Aid, Throwing Accuracy  are all from you I think!
Leaping is from Andy Robles from this list.
Athletic Runner adds +4 MA
Questioning and Willpower are from Interplay #7
Dancing, Smithing are Mundane talents.
Special Moves is actually supposed to be "Knows Special Moves" and is just
a variation on Andrew Morris's Knowledge talent (from this list and Brett
S.'s TFT web-site) that details various hand-to-hand combat tricks.
Generaly 4 per 1 IQ point.
Toughness provides 1 HS

Handicaps are from Space Gamer #51 and #57. Choleric means violent,
Reputation means people have a good chance of recognizing you and taking
advantage of your rep whether its true or not.

Well, I have to respectfully disagree with him him when he states "The
Fantasy Trip system limits the number of things a character can know how to
do, based on his or her IQ". The way I view it, TFT limits the number of
things that a figure is *especially talented* at.

So whenever I do most conversions from other RPG's I generally ignore
things that are below a certain skill level and let them be used as
"Defaults" (from Spacegamer #56) in TFT.

For example, with West End games, I generally ignore any Skill below 4D
(though for Hercules and Xena who both had an *extraordinary* number of
skills, I raised this even higher)

For the Attributes, I allow them to be split in two and averaged (as per
Different Worlds #15), but they work just as well without.
Hercules: ST 38, DX 14, IQ 19, LK 24, MA 14
Xena: ST 20, DX 20 (adjDX 17), IQ 26, LK 16, MA 12 (9)

LK = Luck and is from Andrew Morris's Optional TFT rules on Ty's website.

Most of my 'house rules' are from well known TFT publications and sources.
I be more than happy to post them, but I've been specifically asked not too
for fear of copyright violations.

Hope this helps!

Michael